The 1.0-liter turbo engine Renault H5Dt or TCe 110 has been assembled in Spain since 2020 and is currently only installed on the restyled 4th generation Megan sedan and some Dacia models. On cars from Nissan, this power unit is known under its own index HR10DDT.
|Production years||since 2020|
|Fuel system||direct injection|
|Power output, hp||110|
|Torque output, Nm||200|
|Cylinder block||aluminum R3|
|Block head||aluminum 12v|
|Cylinder bore, mm||72.2|
|Piston stroke, mm||81.3|
|Phase regulator||on both shafts|
|Recommended engine oil||5W-30|
|Engine oil capacity, liter||4.1|
|Euro standards||EURO 6|
|Fuel consumption, L/100 km (for Dacia Jogger 2022)
|Engine lifespan, km||~230 000|
The engine was installed on:
- Dacia Jogger 1 (RJI) since 2021;
- Dacia Sandero 3 Stepway (DJF) since 2022;
- Renault Megane 4 (XFB) since 2021.
Disadvantages of the Renault H5Dt engine
- On specialized forums, this motor is praised and complained only about electrical glitches.
- Like all direct injection engines, it suffers from carbon deposits on the intake valves.
- It is also important to monitor the cooling system, aluminum engines do not tolerate overheating.
- Finally, the engines of this family received a new cylinder head with hydraulic lifters.