The 1.6-liter Peugeot DV6FETED or DV6FE diesel engine has been produced only since 2015 and is installed both on compact models of the concern, and on Partner or Berlingo. This power unit belongs to the most modern fourth generation of e-HDi motors.
The engine was installed on:
- Citroen C3 II (A51) in 2015 – 2017; C3 III (B61) in 2017 – 2018;
- Citroen Berlingo II (B9) in 2015 – 2018;
- DS3 I (A55) in 2015 – 2019;
- Peugeot 208 II (P21) in 2015 – 2019;
- Peugeot 2008 I (A94) in 2015 – 2018;
- Peugeot Partner II (B9) in 2015 – 2018.
|Production years||since 2015|
|Fuel system||Common Rail|
|Power output, hp||75|
|Torque output, Nm||230|
|Cylinder block||aluminum R4|
|Block head||aluminum 8v|
|Cylinder bore, mm||75|
|Piston stroke, mm||88.3|
|Recommended engine oil||5W-30|
|Engine oil capacity, liter||4.5|
|Euro standards||EURO 5/6|
|Fuel consumption, L/100 km (for Peugeot 2008 2016)
|Engine lifespan, km||~250 000|
Disadvantages of the DV6FETED engine
- Modern fuel equipment with piezo injectors does not like bad diesel fuel;
- The presence of a complex BlueHDi gas cleaning system does not add reliability to the engine.