The Peugeot DV6ETED or DV6E 1.6-liter diesel engine was produced from 2009 to 2015 and was installed only on some commercial Partner models, as well as Berlingo. This unit is also found in a modification without a particulate filter under the symbol DV6ETEDM.
The engine was installed on:
- Peugeot Partner II (B9) in 2009 – 2015;
- Citroen Berlingo II (B9) in 2009 – 2015.
|Fuel system||Common Rail|
|Power output, hp||75|
|Torque output, Nm||185|
|Cylinder block||aluminum R4|
|Block head||aluminum 8v|
|Cylinder bore, mm||75|
|Piston stroke, mm||88.3|
|Recommended engine oil||5W-30|
|Engine oil capacity, liter||3.75|
|Euro standards||EURO 4/5|
|Fuel consumption, L/100 km (for Peugeot Partner 2010)
|Engine lifespan, km||~300 000|
Disadvantages of the DV6ETED engine
- The main breakdowns are associated with a violation of the fuel filter replacement schedule.
- As a result, accelerated wear of the components of the engine fuel system occurs.
- In second place are regular lubricant leaks, and there are several weak points at once.
- Many owners are faced with replacing the sealing washers under the nozzles.
- The remaining problems are caused by contamination of the EGR valve or particulate filter.