The 1.5-liter Ford UGJC engine or 1.5 Duratorq DLD-415 was produced from 2012 to 2017 and was installed only on the sixth generation of the Fiesta model and the B-Max compact van based on it. This unit was developed by PSA, so it has a lot in common with the DV5TED4 motor.
The engine was installed on:
- Ford B-Max Mk1 in 2012 – 2017;
- Ford Fiesta Mk6 in 2012 – 2017.
|Fuel system||Common Rail|
|Power output, hp||75|
|Torque output, Nm||185|
|Cylinder block||aluminum R4|
|Block head||aluminum 8v|
|Cylinder bore, mm||73.5|
|Piston stroke, mm||88.3|
|Recommended engine oil||5W-30|
|Engine oil capacity, liter||3.85|
|Euro standards||EURO 5|
|Fuel consumption, L/100 km (for Ford Fiesta 2015)
|Engine lifespan, km||~250 000|
Disadvantages of the UGJC engine
- The motor is very afraid of low temperatures and during operation in the winter can throw problems;
- The EGR valve is overgrown with soot over 30-50 thousand kilometers and then traction drops noticeably;
- Closer to 100,000 km, there is a high risk that the diesel particulate filter will become clogged and require replacement;
- On runs over 100,000 km, expensive repairs of fuel equipment begin.