The 2.2-liter A22DMH engine or Opel Antara 2.2 CDTi was assembled in Korea from 2010 to 2015 and was installed on a restyled modification of the popular Antara crossover. The version of this power unit for the Chevrolet Captiva C140 is known under the index LNQ and Z22D1.
|Fuel system||Common Rail|
|Power output, hp||184|
|Torque output, Nm||400|
|Cylinder block||cast iron R4|
|Block head||aluminum 16v|
|Cylinder bore, mm||86|
|Piston stroke, mm||96|
|Recommended engine oil||5W-30|
|Engine oil capacity, liter||5.6|
|Euro standards||EURO 5|
|Fuel consumption, L/100 km (for Opel Antara 2014)
|Engine lifespan, km||~240 000|
The engine was installed on:
- Opel Antara A (L07) in 2010 – 2015.
Disadvantages of the Opel A22DMH engine
- The biggest problem is caused by the capricious fuel system from Delphi.
- The timing chain is also not reliable; it is often replaced after 150,000 km.
- But the version with a controlled oil pump can give you the most trouble.
- Such a pump often jams and drives chips, which are carried throughout the oil system.
- And contamination of the intake manifold, EGR and particulate filter is typical for many diesel engines.