The 1.2-liter turbo engine Nissan HRA2DDT or HR12DDT was produced from 2013 to 2018 and was installed on such popular models as Juke, Pulsar or Qashqai in 1.2 DIG-T modifications. This power unit is installed on Renault and Dacia cars under its H5Ft index.
The engine was installed on:
- Nissan Juke 1 (F15) in 2014 – 2018;
- Nissan Pulsar 6 (C13) in 2014 – 2018;
- Nissan Qashqai 2 (J11) in 2013 – 2018.
|Fuel system||direct injection|
|Power output, hp||115|
|Torque output, Nm||190|
|Cylinder block||aluminum R4|
|Block head||aluminum 16v|
|Cylinder bore, mm||72.2|
|Piston stroke, mm||73.1|
|Phase regulator||on both shafts|
|Recommended engine oil||5W-30|
|Engine oil capacity, liter||4.6|
|Euro standards||EURO 5/6|
|Fuel consumption, L/100 km (for Nissan Qashqai 2015)
|Engine lifespan, km||~200 000|
Disadvantages of the HRA2DDT engine
- The motors of the first years often failed electrically and dealers reflashed the ECU more than once<;/li>
- However, oil consumption is the most troublesome, and from the first kilometers;
- The reason for the floating speed here is carbon deposits on the valves due to direct injection;
- The timing chain does not have a high resource, sometimes it is changed up to 100,000 km;
- The sealing ring of the crankcase ventilation pipe often bursts.