The 2.0 liter diesel engine Fiat 263A1000 or Doblo 2.0 JTD has been produced since 2009 and is installed in the second generation of the commercial Doblo model and the similar Opel Combo. Such a power unit was installed on the Suzuki SX4 and its clone Fiat Sedici under its D20AA index.
|Production years||since 2009|
|Fuel system||Common Rail|
|Power output, hp||135|
|Torque output, Nm||320|
|Cylinder block||cast iron R4|
|Block head||aluminum 16v|
|Cylinder bore, mm||83|
|Piston stroke, mm||90.4|
|Recommended engine oil||5W-30|
|Engine oil capacity, liter||4.9|
|Euro standards||EURO 5/6|
|Fuel consumption, L/100 km (for Fiat Doblo 2012)
|Engine lifespan, km||~280 000|
The engine was installed on:
- Fiat Doblo II (263) since 2010;
- Fiat Sedici I (FY) in 2009 – 2014;
- (as A20FDH) Opel Combo D (X12) in 2012 – 2016.
Disadvantages of the Fiat 263A1000 engine
- In diesel engines until 2014, there were cases of liners turning due to oil starvation;
- The reason is the wear of the oil pump or its gasket, which begins to let air through;
- The turbine runs well, but the boost air pipe bursts regularly;
- On long runs, oil and antifreeze leaks due to cracked gaskets are worried;
- As in most diesel engines, a lot of problems are associated with the particulate filter and EGR.