The 1.8-liter 16-valve Fiat 182A2000 engine was assembled by the company from 1995 to 2000 and installed on such well-known models of the Italian concern as Brava, Bravo, Marea. They offered a more powerful version of this motor with a VFD phase regulator and an index of 183A1000.
Pratola Serra series: 182A3000, 182A2000, 182A1000, 192A2000.
|Fuel system||distributed injection|
|Power output, hp||113|
|Torque output, Nm||154|
|Cylinder block||cast iron R4|
|Block head||aluminum 16v|
|Cylinder bore, mm||82|
|Piston stroke, mm||82.7|
|Recommended engine oil||5W-40|
|Engine oil capacity, liter||4.3|
|Euro standards||EURO 2|
|Fuel consumption, L/100 km (for Fiat Marea 1998)
|Engine lifespan, km||~275 000|
The engine was installed on:
- Fiat Brava I (182) in 1995 – 2000;
- Fiat Bravo I (182) in 1995 – 2000;
- Fiat Marea I (185) in 1996 – 2000.
Disadvantages of the Fiat 182A2000 engine
- This engine is quite reliable and does not have any specific weaknesses.
- It is better to change the timing belt every 60,000 km, since when it breaks, the valves usually bend.
- A lot of trouble for the owner is caused by frequent leaks of lubricant and coolant.
- Also, electrical failures and failures of attachments regularly occur here.