The Fiat 182A1000 2.0-liter 5-cylinder engine was produced by the company from 1995 to 1999 and installed on such models as Bravo, Coupe and Marea, and also on Lancia Kappa as 838A1000. There was a more powerful version of this power unit under its index 182B7000.
|Fuel system||distributed injection|
|Power output, hp||147|
|Torque output, Nm||186|
|Cylinder block||cast iron R5|
|Block head||aluminum 20v|
|Cylinder bore, mm||82|
|Piston stroke, mm||75.65|
|Recommended engine oil||5W-40|
|Engine oil capacity, liter||5.0|
|Euro standards||EURO 2|
|Fuel consumption, L/100 km (for Fiat Marea 1997)
|Engine lifespan, km||~300 000|
The engine was installed on:
- Fiat Bravo I (182) in 1995 – 1998;
- Fiat Coupe I (175) in 1996 – 1998;
- Fiat Marea I (185) in 1996 – 1999.
Disadvantages of the Fiat 182A1000 engine
- The motor turned out to be very reliable and the owners complain only about fuel consumption.
- Change the timing belt every 60,000 km, since when it breaks, the valves usually bend.
- A lot of trouble here is delivered by regular leaks of lubricant and coolant.
- As in many Italian engines, the electrician and attachments often fail here.