The 1.4-liter 12-valve Fiat 182A3000 engine was assembled by the company from 1995 to 1999 and was installed on such concern models as the Brava, Bravo, Marea, and also on the Lancia Y as 840A2000. There was a derated version of the engine with the index 182A5000 and 840A4000, respectively.
Pratola Serra series: 182A3000, 182A2000, 182A1000, 192A2000.
|Fuel system||single injection|
|Power output, hp||80|
|Torque output, Nm||112|
|Cylinder block||cast iron R4|
|Block head||aluminum 12v|
|Cylinder bore, mm||82|
|Piston stroke, mm||64.87|
|Recommended engine oil||5W-40|
|Engine oil capacity, liter||4.1|
|Euro standards||EURO 2|
|Fuel consumption, L/100 km (for Fiat Bravo 1996)
|Engine lifespan, km||~200 000|
The engine was installed on:
- Fiat Brava I (182) in 1995 – 1998;
- Fiat Bravo I (182) in 1995 – 1998;
- Fiat Marea I (185) in 1996 – 1999.
Disadvantages of the Fiat 182A3000 engine
- The most famous problem with this engine is the rapid wear of the camshaft;
- The reason is the formation of deposits in the channels of the lubrication system in the cylinder head;
- Oil leaks are also common here, and especially from the camshaft seals;
- It is advisable to change the timing belt every 60,000 km, or if it breaks, the valves will bend;
- Low reliability in the motor is different electrician and attachments.