The 1.9-liter Fiat 192A8000 or Stilo 1.9 JTD engine was produced from 2004 to 2008 and was installed on popular concern models such as the second generation Stilo and Bravo. This diesel power unit was equipped with an 8-valve cylinder head without hydraulic lifters.
|Fuel system||Common Rail|
|Power output, hp||120|
|Torque output, Nm||255|
|Cylinder block||cast iron R4|
|Block head||aluminum 8v|
|Cylinder bore, mm||82|
|Piston stroke, mm||90.4|
|Recommended engine oil||5W-40|
|Engine oil capacity, liter||4.7|
|Euro standards||EURO 4|
|Fuel consumption, L/100 km (for Fiat Stilo 2005)
|Engine lifespan, km||~350 000|
The engine was installed on:
- Fiat Bravo II (198) in 2007 – 2008;
- Fiat Stilo I (192) in 2004 – 2008.
Disadvantages of the Fiat 192A8000 engine
- This is a reliable and resourceful motor, there are no problems for a series of intake dampers;
- Bosch fuel equipment runs well, but there are problems at high mileage;
- Most often, one of the nozzles begins to pour, which leads to strong engine vibrations;
- Due to clogging of the dosing valve on the injection pump, the engine may simply stall;
- The weak points of the unit also include a booster pump, a mass air flow sensor and an EGR valve.