The 3.0-liter Audi DCPC 3.0 TDI diesel engine has been assembled at the Győr plant since 2017 and is installed only in the Q5 crossover, very popular in the European market. This diesel belongs to the EA897 EVO-2 series and meets the stringent Euro 6d-TEMP emission standards.
|Production years||since 2017|
|Fuel system||Common Rail|
|Power output, hp||286|
|Torque output, Nm||620|
|Cylinder block||cast iron V6|
|Block head||aluminum 24v|
|Cylinder bore, mm||83|
|Piston stroke, mm||91.4|
|Features||2 x DOHC|
|Recommended engine oil||5W-30|
|Engine oil capacity, liter||8.0|
|Euro standards||EURO 6|
|Fuel consumption, L/100 km (for Audi Q5 2018)
|Engine lifespan, km||~330 000|
The engine was installed on:
- Audi Q5 2 (FY) since 2017.
Disadvantages of the Audi DCPC engine
- On specialized forums, only rave reviews about their power-efficiency;
- It can be assumed that the CR Bosch fuel system will cause the most trouble;
- As always, many problems will be associated with the particulate filter, as well as the EGR valve;
- The timing has become more compact, so the chain resource here is unlikely to exceed 200 – 300 thousand km.