The 3.0-liter Audi CDUD 3.0 TDI engine was assembled by the German concern from 2010 to 2014 and installed on a number of popular company models, such as the A6 C7, A7 C7 and the Q5 crossover.
|Fuel system||Common Rail|
|Power output, hp||245|
|Torque output, Nm||580|
|Cylinder block||cast iron V6|
|Block head||aluminum 24v|
|Cylinder bore, mm||83|
|Piston stroke, mm||91.4|
|Features||2 x DOHC|
|Recommended engine oil||5W-30|
|Engine oil capacity, liter||8.0|
|Euro standards||EURO 5|
|Fuel consumption, L/100 km (for Audi A6 Quattro 2012)
|Engine lifespan, km||~300 000|
The engine was installed on:
- Audi A6 C7 (4G) in 2010 – 2014;
- Audi A7 C7 (4G) in 2010 – 2014;
- Audi Q5 1 (8R) in 2011 – 2014.
Disadvantages of the Audi CDUD engine
- The most frequent engine breakdowns are associated with the vagaries of the CR system with piezo injectors;
- In second place in terms of mass are problems with the particulate filter and the EGR valve;
- Regularly on the profile forum they complain about oil and coolant leaks;
- For runs over 250,000 km, they can already stretch out and require replacement of the timing chain;
- On diesel engines of the first years of production, sometimes there were defective intake manifolds.