The 1.9-liter Suzuki D19AA or 1.9 DDiS diesel engine was produced from 2006 to 2009 and was installed on the European version of the first generation SX4 crossover, but only before restyling. This motor is essentially one of the varieties of the rather popular Fiat 1.9 JTD unit.
|Fuel system||Common Rail|
|Power output, hp||120|
|Torque output, Nm||180|
|Cylinder block||cast iron R4|
|Block head||aluminum 8v|
|Cylinder bore, mm||82|
|Piston stroke, mm||90.4|
|Recommended engine oil||5W-40|
|Engine oil capacity, liter||4.7|
|Euro standards||EURO 4|
|Fuel consumption, L/100 km (for Suzuki SX4 2008)
|Engine lifespan, km||~300 000|
The engine was installed on:
- Suzuki SX4 1 (GY) in 2006 – 2009.
Disadvantages of the D19AA engine
- This is a very reliable diesel without swirl flaps problematic for this line;
- Bosch fuel system with electromagnetic injectors has a long service life;
- On long runs, sometimes there is a clogging of the dosing valve of the high-pressure fuel pump;
- After 200,000 km, you can often encounter vibrations due to pouring nozzles;
- Also, the booster pump periodically fails here and the EGR valve sticks.