The 0.8-liter 3-cylinder Hyundai G3HA engine was assembled by the company from 2011 to 2019 and was installed only on the compact Eon model, which was sold in a number of Asian countries. This motor is included in the especially economical iRDE 2 series and exists in a gas modification.
The engine was installed on:
- Hyundai Eon 1 (HA) in 2011 – 2019.
|Fuel system||distributed injection|
|Power output, hp||56|
|Torque output, Nm||75|
|Cylinder block||cast iron R3|
|Block head||aluminum 9v|
|Cylinder bore, mm||67|
|Piston stroke, mm||77|
|Recommended engine oil||5W-30|
|Engine oil capacity, liter||2.5|
|Euro standards||EURO 5|
|Fuel consumption, L/100 km (for Hyundai Eon 2015)
|Engine lifespan, km||~200 000|
Disadvantages of the Hyundai G3HA engine
- On specialized forums they complain about noisy operation and strong motor vibrations.
- Also, a lot of trouble is caused by pollution of the throttle, idle speed controller and crankcase ventilation.
- Spark plugs and high-voltage wires are distinguished by a low resource here.
- And do not forget about adjusting the thermal clearance of the valves every 90,000 km.