The 2.0-liter Great Wall GW4D20D diesel engine has been produced in China only since 2018 and is installed on the Wingle 7 pickup truck. This power unit was essentially a further development of the popular GW4D20 engine.
|Production years||since 2018|
|Fuel system||Common Rail|
|Power output, hp||143|
|Torque output, Nm||315|
|Cylinder block||cast iron R4|
|Block head||aluminum 16v|
|Cylinder bore, mm||83.1|
|Piston stroke, mm||92|
|Recommended engine oil||5W-30|
|Engine oil capacity, liter||5.3|
|Euro standards||EURO 5|
|Fuel consumption, L/100 km (for Great Wall Wingle 7 2020)
|Engine lifespan, km||~270 000|
|Weight, kg||210 (with attachments)|
The engine was installed on:
- Great Wall Wingle 7 since 2018.
Disadvantages of the Great Wall GW4D20D engine
- At this point in time, the engine does not deliver any serious problems.
- The Delphi fuel system is considered a weak point, it does not tolerate bad diesel fuel.
- On the specialized forums, several cases of replacing the booster pump are described.
- As in any modern diesel engine, the EGR and intake manifold quickly become dirty here.