The 1.6-liter Jeep EJH or 1.6 E.torQ petrol engine has been assembled in Brazil since 2011 and is used in the Renegade crossover, as well as some Fiat models such as 500X, Siena, Punto and Palio. This power unit is essentially an upgraded version of the popular Tritec motor.
The E.torQ series still includes only one internal combustion engine.
The engine was installed on:
- Jeep Renegade 1 (BU) in 2014 – …
|Power output, hp||110|
|Torque output, Nm||152|
|Cylinder block||aluminum R4|
|Block head||aluminum 16v|
|Cylinder bore, mm||77|
|Piston stroke, mm||85.8|
|Recommended engine oil||5W-30|
|Engine oil capacity, liter||4.6|
|Euro standards||EURO 5|
|Fuel consumption, L/100 km (for Jeep Renegade 2015)
|Engine lifespan, km||~250 000|
Disadvantages of the EJH engine
- This power unit has been produced not so long ago and breakdown statistics have not yet been collected;
- This unit is installed only on the Jeep Renegade and its owners do not particularly complain;
- The only negative can be considered mediocre power characteristics;
- In principle, this is an engine for third world countries, where it has become widespread.