The 1.6-liter 16-valve Fiat 310A5011 engine has been produced in Brazil since 2011 and is installed on such popular models as 500X, Palio, Tipo, Punto, Siena and Strada pickup. This power unit on Dodge Neon and Jeep Renegade cars is known under the EJH index.
The E.torQ series also includes: 370A0011.
|Production years||since 2011|
|Fuel system||distributed injection|
|Power output, hp||110 – 115|
|Torque output, Nm||150 – 160|
|Cylinder block||aluminum R4|
|Block head||aluminum 16v|
|Cylinder bore, mm||77|
|Piston stroke, mm||85.8|
|Recommended engine oil||5W-30|
|Engine oil capacity, liter||4.3|
|Euro standards||EURO 5|
|Fuel consumption, L/100 km (for Fiat 500X 2017)
|Engine lifespan, km||~250 000|
The engine was installed on:
- Fiat 500X I (334) since 2014;
- Fiat Palio I (178) in 2010 – 2011; Palio II (326) in 2011 – 2017;
- Fiat Punto IV (199) in 2014 – 2018;
- Fiat Siena I (178) in 2011 – 2012; Siena II (326) since 2012;
- Fiat Strada I (278) in 2012 – 2016;
- Fiat Tipo II (356) since 2015.
Disadvantages of the Fiat 310A5011 engine
- This is a typical power unit for the developing market, simple and reliable;
- On the Brazilian forums you can find complaints about oil consumption closer to 100 thousand km;
- Also, owners of cars with such a motor note a not very high resource of the timing chain;
- The weaknesses of the E.torQ units include a small selection of spare parts.