The 1.6-liter 8-valve Audi ANA engine was produced by the company from 1999 to 2000 and was installed only on two models: the Audi A4 B5, as well as the VW Passat B5 co-platform. This is a Euro 4 unit and it has an EGR valve, two lambda probes, an electric throttle and an EPC.
The EA113-1.6 series includes: AEH, AHL, AKL, ALZ, ANA, APF, ARM, AVU, BFQ, BGU, BSE, BSF.
|Power output, hp||101|
|Torque output, Nm||140|
|Cylinder block||aluminum R4|
|Block head||aluminum 8v|
|Cylinder bore, mm||81|
|Piston stroke, mm||77.4|
|Recommended engine oil||5W-40 (approval: VW 502 00 or VW 505 00)|
|Engine oil capacity, liter||4.5|
|Euro standards||EURO 4|
|Fuel consumption, L/100 km (for Audi A4 2000)
|Engine lifespan, km||~330 000|
The engine was installed on:
- Audi A4 B5 (8D) in 1999 – 2000;
- Volkswagen Passat B5 (3B) in 1999 – 2000.
Disadvantages of the Audi ANA engine
- This is a resource motor and serious problems happen only at high mileage.
- When power drops, it is worth checking the fuel pump and fuel pressure regulator.
- Also, the cause of unstable operation can be a mass air flow sensor or air leaks.
- Not the highest reliability is the mechanism for changing the intake geometry.
- After 200,000 km, oil consumption usually appears due to wear on the rings and caps.