DAF GR220 engines provide high performance for vehicles – they are reliable and efficient. Enhancements have been introduced to increase torque over a wide range of speeds, resulting in increased productivity, operational flexibility, and less frequent gear changes.
With regard to the fuel delivery system, the GR220 uses a high pressure rail in conjunction with an injection system.
Also, the GR220 engines have higher fuel efficiency, which reduces fuel consumption and meets the Euro 5 standards for the concentration of toxic substances in exhaust gases.
|Power output, hp / kW||300 / 220 at 1900 rpm|
|Number of cylinders||6|
|Torque output, Nm||1100 at 1200-1900 rpm|
|Cylinder bore, mm||107|
|Piston stroke, mm||124|
|Fuel system||direct injection|
|Turbine||turbo / charge air cooler|
|Euro standards||Euro 4|
|Timing mechanism||spur gear|
1. Valve cover; 2. Thermostat casing; 3. Air conditioner compressor; 4. Generator drive; 5. Water pump drive; 6. Auxiliary equipment drive; 7. Oil collector; 8. Electronic control unit; 9. Air supply pipeline; 10. Fuel filter; 11. Fuel pump; 12. Engine cylinder block; 13. Air compressor with a V-shaped belt; 14. High-pressure fuel system with a common fuel distribution ramp.
The main advantages of the GR220
- Meets high Euro-4 safety standards;
- Low fuel consumption and technical safety while driving is ensured by electronic fuel injection, and this equipment is of the highest quality;
- Creates a low noise level, which improves the situation on the roads, especially in settlements, and also increases the comfort of being in the cab;
- Durable and highly reliable.